We're moving to SES!
The Math Learning Center is being consolidated with the Science Learning Center as the LAS Math & Science Learning Center.
Come visit us on the 3rd floor of SES (see map).
We will have open house preview hours:
- Thursday, August 23 – 2:00pm – 4:00pm
- Friday, August 24 – 11:00am – 1:00pm
We will have open house drop-in hours:
- Thursday, August 28 – 11:00am – 1:00pm
- Wednesday, September 5 – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
About the Mathematical Sciences Learning Center
The Mathematical Sciences Learning Center is here to assist you with your math questions. Located in SEO 430, you can get help anytime from 9 AM to 5 PM*, Monday through Friday.
Math department faculty, graduate teaching assistants, and undergraduate tutors and learning assistants are here to support your mathematical learning. Whether you are trying to finish your homework or studying for that upcoming exam, we’re here to answer your questions.
* Summer hours, 4-week and 8-week sessions. Note: The MSLC will be closed on Wednesday, July 4th.